During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
You are now closed and saved a ton of money!
For those who want the best marketing, help with pricing and experienced broker to review all contracts.
For those who want the great marketing but very little support.
For those who want basic marketing and need very little customer support during the process. You can upgrade at anytime during the process by paying the difference in listing packages plus a $79 upgrade charge. There is a $25 minimum charge for any customer service questions (email for phone), other than making sure the listing is correct.