This plan is perfect for sellers who are looking to 'Try' the Flat Fee/For Sale By Owner approach. Receive MLS exposure & open the door wider to your buyer pool. Decide you want to continue or upgrade? Receive a discount when upgrading within the first 30 days.
The Showcase Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, with Showing Time, an app the MLS / Realtors use to schedule showings. We give you: sign & lockbox. You will need experience of contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. We are here to help you with any issues on the contract or negations but there would be extra fees for our time. We do offer upgrades for contract review and negotiations.
This "Full Service" Option has a small fee of 1/2% to a max of $1,000 paid at closing. The other "Full Service" option has a slightly higher fee but no fee at closing.
About 75 to 80% of our sellers use this program.
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling, if you so desire.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
Basically, we do everything a "Traditional Realtor" does for you without the huge commissions
Max number of photos allowed by MLS:
Listing term depends listing plan.
You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
We are here to make this an easy processs.
Any email or phone leads we get, we give them your contact information.
The potential buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and NOT pay any commissions.
Listing on most real estate company sites!
(in most areas)
* Yahoo Homes
* AOL Real Estate
* and many more!
(in most areas)
We provide all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums needed to sell or lease your property.
* Double sided sign
* Post not included
* Sign frame can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for about $15
* Review contract, page by page
* Offer advice an opinions
* Calculate closing cost
* Review done by phone & email
* We charge $795 to handle negotiations with the buyer's agent.
* The reason for the extra fee is all the extra work & our expertise
* We have negotiated 1000's of transactions
* Makes the selling process less stressful for you
* Showing scheduling service for agents
* Includes showing feedback
* Personal log in to keep track of showings and feedback
* available in most markets
* Helps you determine a listing price for your property
* Gets rid of any guess work as to what values are in your area.
* List price is the most important part of selling
Full Service Classification & Full Contract negotiations. Only paid upon successful closing.
2018 © All Rights Reserved. FlatFeeGroup.com
Appleton | Baraboo | Beaver Dam | Beloit | Brookfield | Eau Claire | Fond Du Lac | Franklin | Green Bay | Greenfield | Janesville | Kenosha | La Crosse | Madison | Manitowoc | Marinette | Menomonie | Mequon | Merrill | Milwaukee | Monroe | Muskego | Neenah | New Berlin | Oak Creek | Oshkosh | Platteville | Racine | Sheboygan | South Milwaukee | Stevens Point | Superior | Watertown | Wauesha | Wausau | Wauwatosa | West Allis | West Bend |