Basic MLS listing, gets you to all third party sites like zillow and realtor.com. When the offer comes in you are responsible to process the transaction.
1% fee to us at closing + buyer agent commission
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling, if you so desire.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
Basically, we do everything a "Traditional Realtor" does for you without the huge commissions
Proud Member of the Hawaii Association of REALTORS®
Max number of photos allowed by MLS:
Listing term depends listing plan.
You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
Listing on most real estate company sites!
(in most areas)
* Zip Realty
* Yahoo Homes
* AOL Real Estate
* and many more!
(in most areas)
Sign and frame included with Full Service Sign
Frame not included with Basic Sign - Frame can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes or Hardward stores.
* Electronic Key Box included with Full Service Plan
* Combo box inclued with Basic Plan
* Helps you determine a listing price for your property
* Gets rid of any guess work as to what values are in your area.
* List price is the most important part of selling
We negotiate the contract terms on your behalf, assuring you receive competent representation during your real estate transaction.
Once you have a buyer we create, manage, and negotate the contract from acceptance to closing.
Knowing what may be keeping potential buyers from submitting an offer is crucial with each showing. Our staff will request, log, and manage all feedback coming in on your listing.
We are here to make this an easy processs.
We help you from offer through closing, same as a traditional agent.