The MLS Plan is for those wanting to be on the REALTOR® MLS. If a buyer comes to you directly, as a FSBO, you will pay no commission. If an agent comes to you directly, you have to pay that agent a commission. Please call us with any questions.
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling, if you so desire.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
Basically, we do everything a "Traditional Realtor" does for you without the huge commissions.
2019 © All Rights Reserved. FlatFeeGroup.com
Alamogordo | Albuquerque | Carlsbad | Clovis | Deming | Espanola | Farmington | Gallup | Grants | Hobbs | Las Cruces | Las Vegas | Portales | Roswell | Santa Fe | Silver City | Taos | For Sale By Owner | For Sale By Owner Santa Fe | FSBO | FSBO Santa Fe | Flat Fee Realtor | For Sale By Owner | Multiple Listing Service |