For those wanting MLS marketing. You will need experience of pricing, contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. Please keep in mind the buyer agent represents the buyer and cannot answer your questions about the contract. Should you need our help, we can get involved but there will be extra fees, depending on the situation. Many clients do end up needing our help. At anytime you may choose to updrade and the best thing to do is just pick up the phone and call me directly (605) 906-1152.
NO EXTRA FEES TO US AT CLOSING FOR BASIC MLS
ONLY A BUYER AGENT COMMISSION IF THERE IS AN AGENT.
This is the upgraded "Basic Limited Service" listing. This give you a lockbox and a few more features than the basic! This is a "Limited Service" listing. Keep in mind, as seller, when the offer comes in, you do the work that is typically done by the listing agent.
For some this is ok but most sellers like having assistance from us from start to finish.
It is the same MLS listing as you'd get with any other local broker. It is listed in the MLS & all other sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com & many others. No other fees to us with this plan.
NOTE: Most agents do not like to deal with sellers... Right or wrong, they assume, as the seller is not in the business, they may mess up the deal and make it harder. Therefore most of our sellers do the Full Service MLS listings. Full Service takes the "Fear Factor" out of the deal as we help from start to finish.
This "Full Service" is the best option for you is you are still considering a traditional sales process and want to have all the details handled with me.
No other fees at closing.
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
* Attend the closing
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
Basically, we do everything a "Traditional Realtor" does for you without the huge commissions
Max number of photos allowed by MLS:
Listing term depends listing plan.
You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
We provide all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums needed to sell or lease your property.
We are here to make this an easy processs.
Any email or phone leads we get, we give them your contact information.
The potential buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and NOT pay any commissions.
Listing on most real estate company sites!
(in most areas)
* Zip Realty
* Yahoo Homes
* AOL Real Estate
* and many more!
(in most areas)
Net cost $125
$225 ($100 refundable deposit)
Not available in all areas.
Create your own personal property flyer. You can edit any time you choose.
We will host open houses for you, working with your schedule.
Professional Photogrpahy that will highlight the features of your property - using correct lighting and correct lense specifications.
Professional Video created to highlight the features of your property, using lighting and lense configurations.
* Double sided sign
* Post not included
* Sign frame can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for about $15
We will negotiate with buyer for the best price/contract for you, the seller. Other agents coming to you as a "buyer's agent" are seeking the lowest price possible to benefit the buyer
* Helps you determine a listing price for your property
* Gets rid of any guess work as to what values are in your area.
* List price is the most important part of selling
* Review contract, page by page
* Offer advice an opinions
* Calculate closing cost
* Review done by phone & email
* We charge 1/2% of the sales price to handle negotiations with the buyer's agent.
* The reason for the extra fee is all the extra work & our expertise
* We have negotiated 1000's of transactions
* Makes the selling process less stressful for you
® Flat Fee Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Flat Fee Group logo and service marks are owned by Flat Fee Group, LLC. Flat Fee Group, LLC is proud to be the largest organization of Flat Fee brokers in the United States and is registered for "Real estate multiple listing services; Real estate brokerage". Accept no alternative or referral companies when listing.