Our “full service” package is for those not comfortable with the selling process and looking for
Full Service Plan
REALTOR® guidance every step of the way. Just call me anytime you have questions about the package that is best for you.
Here is what we include in our full service plan:
* Before you list, we do a CMA and discuss a selling strategy, based on your motivations.
* We will answer any questions and offer opinions during the entire process.
* When offers come in, we provide closing cost estimates, discuss contract in detail, and offer advice and opinions.
* We handle negotiations with the buyer’s agent.
* We handle negotiations for repairs, during the option period.
* We review closing statement, called the HUD1, from title company.
* And if a buyer comes to you directly, we write the contract and offer advice.
Our "basic MLS" is for those comfortable with handling negotiations and all the details of the contract.
* We provide a market analysis as well as the details to market your property.
* When an offer comes in, we provide a closing cost estimate, discuss contract details.
* You handle all other aspects of the sale, but we will answer general questions.
Our "showcase plan" is for those comfortable handling all aspects of the sale and need assistance with the contract only. All communication with
the Agent will be done by the seller.
* We provide a CMA.
* We will answer all questions from the seller and offer advise.